Stitch these Christmas Cacti with me!
Can you feel that Christmas vibe? I have been saying for days that it is way too early for me to think about Christmas yet and I have just realized that we are 6 weeks away!
It is therefore the perfect time to relaunch these Christmas Cacti and stitch them together.
It will work in a very similar way to the last Stitch Along we finished only a week or so ago and next week I will be connecting Live on Instagram, Monday 16th to Thursday 19th Nov to show you the stitches that I am using for this pattern.
If you want to follow along all you need to do to join me, is to purchase the pattern, gather your supplies and be hop on live with me.
If you are not able to, don’t worry, the videos will be recorded and saved so you will be able to view them later that means you can start at anytime.
I really hope to see you there and watch out for a longer Christmas Stitch Along coming very soon.
Live Recording Schedule
Join me live on Instagram on
- Monday 16th November 2020 – 10 am CST to stitch the Cacti
- Tuesday 17th November 2020 – 1pm CST to stitch the Stars, Flowers and Merry Christmas
- Wednesday 18th November 2020 – 10 am CST to stitch the basket and plant pot
- Thursday 19th November 2020 – 10 am CST to stitch the baubles
Learn or Practice
- The Split Stitch
- The Cross stitch
- The Chain Stitch
- The Satin Stitch
- The French Knot
- The Bullion Stitch
- An alternative method to stitching the Stars
Purchase the PDF Patterns and Guide
When you purchase this download you receive
- 4 Patterns – right and wrong side for a 8″ hoop and right and wrong side for a 10″ hoop.
- A shopping list and how to choose your supplies
- Tutorials to transfer your patterns and get your hoop ready
- Videos and illustrated tutorials on how to stitch this hoop, step by step
- How to finish your hoop to put it on your wall
Click on the image to be redirected to the shop.
The download includes patterns sized differently to fit a 8″ or an 10″ wooden hoop but you can also showcase your art work it in a picture frame and it would also work perfectly transferred on other products such as cushion covers, tote bags, quilts, etc.
I also include the “flipped” patterns to fit all transfer methods.
Get in touch
[wp_my_instagram username="frenchmango_studio" limit="6" layout="6" size="large" link="https://www.instagram.com/frenchmango_studio/"]