Level 2 – Suitable for intermediate to advanced Embroiderer
Perfect addition to your home decor it will also make a very cute gift.
Sized to fit a 9″ wooden hoop but can also be framed in a picture frame and would work perfectly transfered on other products such as cushion covers, tote bags, quilts, etc.
Once you purchase this pattern you will be able to download the following PDF files:
- Your PDF Pattern – right and wrong side for a 9″ hoop.
- a shopping list and how to choose your supplies
- how to handle your threads
- Tutorials to transfer your patterns and get your hoop ready
- videos and illustrated tutorials on how to stitch this hoop, step by step
- how to finish your hoop to display your work
Please be sure to read and review all shop policies before making a purchase. You will find them under Terms & Conditions.
Terms and conditions
**This item is a digital download only and can be downloaded after purchase.**
Nothing will be shipped to you upon purchase.
The purchase of this pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern, supporting documents or products made using this pattern. **
Meet your Pattern Designer
Peggy is French, married to a British husband, mother of 2 teen boys and a golden retriever, she has been living in Chicagoland since 2014.
She teached Embroidery, designs patterns and is the founder of French Mango. She is also an Online Business Educator for Makers who want to launch and grow a successful Craft Based Business.
She loves bright colors and nature inspired designs.